Cross-cutting project EVA
The CAPITAL4HEALTH consortium aims to develop and research capabilities for active lifestyles among different population target groups and among professional target groups as well as the structural capacities located at the organizational and system level through an interactive knowledge-to-action approach. It is a regionally based, transdisciplinary consortium from research institutions (university and non- university-based, national and international), policy and practice partners. H
- Development of a standardized measurement tool regarding capabilities for an active lifestyle among the diverse target groups of Capital4Health
- Measurement of Capabilities for an active lifestyle of projects’ participants (pre-post Design)
- Evaluate roles of key persons in participatory task forces.
- Monitor strategies of Capital4Health subprojects with regard to participation, scaling up and capability approach.
- Explore the range of health related-concepts across subprojects.
- Evaluate the interventions’ cost-effectiveness
EVA intends to identify common threads in all subprojects (e.g. setting approach or population group participation) and to analyse how these concepts can be implemented for different contexts and target groups. We will contribute to the un- derstanding of why certain approaches are successful in some circumstances, and challenging in others. EVA also in- tends to streamline the subprojects’ process quality by monitoring program reach and acceptance, and by tracking the implementation of core concepts such as capacity building and capability. We will also capture which challenges may occur when transferring a project to a broader level (‘scaling up’). The economic evaluation will help inform policy makers when deciding whether the tested interventions are to be implemented on a bigger scale.
Here you can download our EVA-protocol, a monitoring instrument to evaluate capacity building processes in stakeholder groups.
Here you can download our questionnaire, an instrument to measure capabilities for an active lifestyle for senior citizens.