Cross-cutting project CAPCOM
The primary goal of CAPCOM during the first phase of Capital4Health was to strengthen the theoretical and methodological foundation of projects by consulting them on how to expand their focus towards an adequate consideration of the duality of structure and agency (capability approach) and on how to intensify their knowledge-to-action activities, esp. in the form of joint agendas for health promotion practice and research and an institutionalization of interactive knowledge-to-action (IK2A).
- sustainable implementation of innovative interventions in the practice of partners
- Development of a transdisciplinary agenda regarding physical activity related health promotion Entwicklung einer transdisziplinären Agenda für bewegungsbezogene Gesundheitsförderung durch zunehmende Kooperation und institutionelle Verflechtung der Partner
- provide a theoretical framework connecting subprojects to each other and to the overall project consortium
- develop a theoretical constructs applicable for specific subproject settings and target groups
- Consultation of empirical projects on optimizing capability development and IK2A efforts
- Use experience from empirical projects to advance capability and IK2A theory and make them applicable to other contexts of health promotion research and practice