Development, implementation and evaluation as well as provision of examples of lessons on sport-related health competence (with a focus on “movement time”) in physical education and physical education teacher education.
Health.eduPLUS (2018-2022) follows the previously implemented project Health.edu (2015-2018). Main goal of the project still is the development of Sports-related Health Competence. Special emphasis will be placed on movement time in PE in connection with a competence-based task culture. The provision and dissemination of agreed-upon examples of good practice shall be scaled.
Health.eduPLUS umfasst drei Module:
Continuation of the planning groups that were successful in Health.edu. (2015-2018).There will be a focus on further health dimensions relevant to sport didactics on developing structural measures and ensuring their sustainability [located at: University of Bayreuth]
2. Secondary schools:
The goal is to implement and evaluate methodological-didactic and structural measures on the topic of health in PE. [located at: FAU Erlangen-Nürnberg]
3. Primary schools:
s part of scaling-up measures (see below), this type of school will be included in Health.edu+ for the first time. Goals: Introducing children to the development of health competence early in their lives and developing teacher competencies accordingly, as teachers have a particularly strong influence on the children [located at: Universität Augsburg]
- Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Unterricht und Kultus
- Adam-Kraft-Gymnasium Schwabach
- Werner-von-Siemens-Realschule Erlangen
- Markgräfin-Wilhelmine-Gymnasium Bayreuth
- Graf-Münster-Gymnasium Bayreuth
- Grundschule Hochzoll-Süd, Augsburg
- Jun.-Prof. Dr. Julia Hapke (Eberhard Karls Universität Tübingen, Institut für Sportwissenschaft)
- Dr. Clemens Töpfer (Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Institut für Sportwissenschaft)