Increasing capabilities to promote Physical Activity in child care centers: Participatory development of a process-oriented certification.
How to support the organizational development of child care centers to enable them to develop children’s and child care staff’s capabilities to promote physical activity sustainably.
- Participatory enhancement and adaption of organizational development tools
- Development of a peer-to-peer network to exchange successful approaches of physical activity promotion
- Empowerment of multipliers to motivate childcare centers (with an emphasis on hard-to-reach childcare centers)
- Development of a strategy to involve local stakeholders (cooperative planning group)
- Development of a strategy to involve children and parents in organizational development in childcare centers
nursery school teachers, nursery school children
- organizational development process (Selbst-assessment, Goal-agreement, Coaching, further trainings)
- Participatory development, testing and establishment of a process-oriented certification
- development of a self-assessment tool
- improvement of the physical activity related environment of child care centers
- increased physical activity of children and nursery school teachers
You can find more information and access to the QueB-Process under www.queb.eu
- Nutrition and Exercise e. V. (“Plattform für Ernährung und Bewegung e.V.”)
- Bavarian State ministry for Nutrition, Agriculture and Forestry (“Bayerisches Staatsministerium für Ernährung, Landwirtschaft und Forsten”)
- State Institute of Early Childhood Research, IFP (“Staatsinstitut für Frühpädagogik, München”)
- bavarian Gymnasticfederation (“Bayerischer Turnverband e.V.”)
- Bavarian sport’s youth at the BLSV
- Landratsamt Coburg
- City of Nuremberg
- City of Munich
- Ochsenfurter Spielbaustelle
- Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft für Haltungs- und Bewegungsförderung e.V.